Sunday, January 30, 2011

Your Blues ain't like mine

Sorry to keep everyone waiting. To tell the truth I'm still kind of out of it. I keep wondering if I will ever feel normal again. As of late I feel like a zombie... I meander. No real direction, no feeling; just moving, feeding, and taking up space. I guess I'm kind of a Debbie downer. When people ask me how I feel, I want to say... "broken" The next thing they say is, "pray about it". Ironically right now my relationship with God is on the rocks. I'm desperately trying to balance accepting the hand I've been dealt and not understanding why against staying faithful in my beliefs. I just feel like something good has to be coming, it just has to.

3 comments:

  1. Cee there is hope in your words and I know this sounds sooo cliche but you should always keep your faith strong because God won't throw things your way that you can't handle. Im on the outside looking in and I don't understand what you are going through but we have battles to fight all the time and this is one of yours. Don't let your spirit die there is always hope and tomorrow. Love ya like a play cousin girl! xoxo (((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know till just now. I am so sorry sweetheart. You are a wonderful intelligent woman, a great momma, daughter, sister, employee and friend. These qualities are going to play a great part in your emotional and physical healing. I do not have any words of wisdom because I have not yet bought those shoes never mind walked in them so I don't know, but, what I do know, is that you will be a better and more wonderful woman for the experience, hang in there. If you want to talk you know where to reach me. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey in times like this read the card I gave you and I hope it can provide you with discernment, although it won't happen overnight.. I love you

    ReplyDelete