Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Gargoyle Flow

Cancer and surgery are fucking with my fly. As awesome as having the nurses give me sponge baths in the hospital sounds... apparently they overlooked the importance of lotioning my cot damn feet. Its so far gone that I basically begged my mom to buy me some vaseline so I could reverse the damage... It ain't hardly working. My Oncologist also failed to mention that slicing through a layer of my muscle would leave me with minimal feeling in my pelvis (no worries, my lady parts are still at one hundred) Since my bush is basically numb I'm scared to go anywhere near it with clippers or a razor. My dad says it will take a year to fully get the feeling back :( My balance is not good enough to shave my legs so and I'm feeling like a wolf. I did, however make it to the salon to get my hair washed... after three weeks... my hair was so funky I could not stand it, but Jlo hooked me up.

I said all that to say that I am currently accepting gift certificates to Spa Phoenix :)

No comments:

Post a Comment