Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What's in a name?

You're now tuned into The Secret Life of Cees. Love that name??? There's a two fold reason for it. Firstly because Cee is one of my many aliases. And secondly because last week I was diagnosed with cervical cancer. I'm expected to fully recover but the news was quite a blow. I suppose its foreign to anyone when someone tells them they have a disease who's whole reason for being is to grow and spread and kill them. I decided to blog about my cancer mostly because its kind of hard to talk about. Everyone wants to know what's going on with me and although I am quite verbal I don't always feel like discussing the serious stuff. So now is as good of a time as any to give you a disclaimer about my writing. Sometimes it's more about me saying it than it is about you understanding it, thusly you may be confused by my posts. This is not a pity party, although I may say some things that make you cry. I generally do NOT mince words, and I'm known for my off color commentary so if you ask me anything I will give it to you as real as I know how. I want this to be an organic process so I'm not holding myself to any timelines. With that being said... talk to you soon!

-Cee

1 comment:

  1. You are a warrior and a scholar... if anyone can beat it, its you!

    ReplyDelete